- Botulinum Toxin (Botox) has been used for over 25 years and is a type of purified protein produced by Clostridium Botulinum Bacterium. It is very safe and is injected directly into facial muscles in very tiny
amounts during treatment.
- Botulinum Toxin (Botox) works by blocking the transmission of nerve Impulses to the facial muscles that have been injected. This makes the muscles that have been injected. This makes the muscles less active and therefor softens and smoothens the appearance of persistent Lines and wrinkles.
- In most cases patients can see a real difference after one treatment. This is because Botulinum Toxin (Botox) works gradually, smoothening and softening lines and wrinkles or up to 4 months. Every face is unique of course and we’ll advise you on how many treatments you’re likely to need and how often, depending on the results you would like to achieve.
- The effects of Botulinum Toxin (Botox) often last Up to 4 months, depending on the patient. If you decide to stop treatment, any permanent lines will gradually return.
- It’s very rare for treatment with Botulinum Toxin to be painful. Most patients experience a feeling of slight discomfort if at all during the treatment itself but that’s all. Rest assured we will talk you through what to expect before your first injection, so you’ll be fully prepared prior to treatment.
Injectable fillers can give you a more youthful look for a fraction of what a traditional facelift costs. Most will fill lines and wrinkles in less than 30 minutes with results that can last from 4 months to more than a year.
Dermal fillers can also help fill hollows and smooth the contours of your face. Anti-ageing facial fillers are the non-surgical way to achieve younger looking skin and provide volume for tired lines and wrinkles.
As your skin ages, it loses the collagen that helps shape and support it. Natural lines and wrinkles deepen. Dermal fillers aids collagen and elastin organisation underneath the skin which gives the skin a more youthful texture.
The revolutionary new treatment is based on the use of PRGF-EDORET technology which renews and replenishes skin to delay the onset of ageing in younger skin and smooth’s wrinkles producing healthier, more natural complexion in older skin. This works by using injections of one’s own blood to turn back the years, using small concentrations of blood plasma obtained by centrifuging the client’s own red blood cell.
Frown lines (above nose) From £150.00
Forehead From £250.00
Crow’s Feet From £175.00
Forehead and Crow’s feet From £300.00
Jowls From £350.00
Armpits From £350.00
Results will last up to 4 -6months
Lips From £300.00
Cheek sculpting From £450.00
Chin augmentation From £300.00
Nose Correction From £270.00
Nose to Mouth Lines From £ 270.00
Marionette lines From £270.00
Results will last between 6 and 12 months
Please ask a member of staff for prices
For more information please see: www.enhancedface.co.uk